The Booking.com Extranet login portal has different customize options like they can help you personalize and make effective your Booking Extranet experience. After logging in, you can access all the info that you see on your Booking.com property pages. The options include payment options and policies, rooms and rates, and reviews. You can also see a record of past and upcoming reservations, as well as there, are options for setting up deals and improving your sales.
Login your account as the login guide is available for you. If you have queries in sign up or password recovery? All your answers are available here. Cheers!!!
Booking com Extranet Login
To get login your Booking Extranet online account you have to come after the following steps:
- Open the application program. Click Here.
- Enter your Booking Extranet login name and password in the section.
- At the end click on the Login button.
Booking Extranet website will further check your credentials, once verified you will have easy access to all the information that you see on your page.
Password Recovery- Booking.com Extranet Login
If you are facing trouble logging into your account or you have forgotten your password you can easily reset it by following the steps below:
- Visit the official Booking Extranet login Website.
- Click on Forgot your password option.
- You will be asked to enter your booking.com login name.
- So you have to enter your Booking com Extranet Login Name.
- Click on Create a new password Option.
Booking Extranet- Sign up
If you don’t have an account yet, You can easily register yourself by following the steps mentioned below:
- Open the online booking extranet Registration Portal.
- Enter your first name and last name.
- Then enter your email address.
- After that click on get started.
- Create a strong password.
- Enter your phone number.
- Then click on Start your free trial now button.
In this way, you can create your account at Booking.com Extranet login.
Channel Manager in Booking Extranet
Booking.com has three screens(pages), each of them has different extranet versions. Some versions of Extranet might not have the Channel Manager option. Therefore here are the instructions for your channel manager option in booking.com extranet.
The classic extranet is the standard version provided by booking.com. To find channel manager in this extranet, simply follow the steps:
- First, click on Property Info.
- Then click on Channel Manager.
Plus Extranet has a different menu and layout from the Classic Extranet. To find channel manager in this Extranet, come after the steps below:
- First, click on Home.
- Then click on Property Details.
- Click on Channel Manager.
Some features are not available in this Light Extranet, including the Channel Manager link. To find channel manager in this extranet, you must upgrade your booking.com extranet version. Here you see how:
- Send an email to your Booking.com Account Manager.
- Then ask them to upgrade your Extranet version to the Classic version that includes channel management.
- After graduation, you will find your channel manager easily.
About Booking Extranet
The Booking Extranet login is an administrative dashboard for you and your property. You will also see options for setting up deals, a record of past and upcoming reservations, and improving your sales. As well as by using analytics shows how your property is performing on our site.
You can also schedule messages or set up the message templates and they will be sent automatically to guests. You can also share important information easily.
Contact Booking Extranet
- Telephone No: +31 70 770 3884
- Fax: +31 20 712 5609
- E-mail: email@example.com
Tell us on average, how satisfied are you with this article? You can give your feedback in the comment section below.