Hootsuite is basically a social media management platform. Here the system user interface takes the form of the dashboard and supports the social media integrations for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube. Marketers love it as it is the world’s leading social media management platform. Here is Hootsuite login works.
Table Of Contents
How to Sign Up For Hootsuite- Hootsuite login
It is really easy to sign up for Hootsuite login. Just simply follow these steps.
- Login to https://hootsuite.com/. It will lead you to the official website of Hootsuite professional.
- Now click on the Sign up written in the green box on top of the page.
- Here enter your full name, email address, and password and click on create my account.
- Now on the next page select your billing cycle. It can be monthly or annual. Also, enter your billing details.
- Click on start my free trial.
Hootsuite Login- All Steps
- To open the official site of Hootsuite Click Here.
- Now click on the Login button located on top of the page.
- Enter your email address and password now.
- You can also login with Facebook, Twitter, or Google account by clicking on the desired button.
- If you log in with your social media account then it will ask you to authorize Hootsuite having access to your social media account.
One of the best thing about Hootsuite is that you can connect to a various platform with it. This is how you can easily manage your social media accounts on one platform.
The platforms you can include at the moment are:
Keep this in mind that the number of profiles you can manage on Hootsuite depends on the particular Hootsuite plan that you have.
You can add:
- Up to 3 profiles with a free plan
- Can add Up to 10 profiles with a professional plan(for one user only)
- Up to 20 profiles with a team plan ( for 3 users)
- On last, up to 35 profiles with the business plan (for users)
How to personalize Hootsuite?
Hootsuite is customizable. It will ask you to include your company name, industry size, and industry. The phone number is optional to provide.