LSUC- The Law Society of Upper Canada leads the lawyers and the paralegals to make sure that the people in Ontario get justice through the lsuc portal. It is basically a network which educates, listen to the public voice advocate the people in the Canadian state. LSUC and LSO- Law Society of Ontario means the same as the name LSUC was changes to LSO in November 2017.
If you have any queries about how to sign up or login to the LSO portal / LSUC portal, keep on reading the article and you will all your questions, answered here. Plus, if you already have an account and by chance, you have lost your login credentials so, we will guide you to recover your lost credentials.
How to Create Account on LSUC Portal Or LSO Login Portal?
If you do not have your LSO login account yet and you want to register to your LSUC login portal, then no need to worry :D. Follow the complete article to solve all your queries regarding the lsuc paralegal login.
- Get the laptop or pc or your mobile with the internet available on it.
- Visit the signup portal or Click Here to directly jump to the LSO account creation.
- You can a form as shown in the picture below with some details to be filled.
- Enter your Law Security Number in the first box.
- Then enter your name, last name, date of birth, year of your license obtained, your email address associated with the LSO.
- In the last box, select from the drop-down menu that from where did you receive your LL.B./J.D. or equivalent? (Note: This field is only for the lawyers).
- Lastly, click on the Register button given at the end of the form.
By following these simple steps, you will get registered to your own LSUC portal.
LSUC Paralegal Login- The Law Society of Ontario Portal Login
The LSUC is performing its duty in the best way it can, to facilitate the public of Ontario Canada. If you want to login to your LSO portal online, then follow these simple steps to LSO Portal Login.
- Visit the official LSO Login Portal.
- Enter your username and password in the required fields of the login form.
- Then, click on the sign-in button and you are logged in to your LSUC portal online.
LSO Portal Password Recovery- LSUC Login
If you have forgotten your password and you need to recover it to use your LSUC portal account, you can give a read to the steps as below:
- First of all, visit the official website of lsuc sign in.
- Find the option to recover username or password and click on it.
- You will go to the username/password recovery page.
- Enter your email address associated with the LSO account and the choose rather recover username or password.
- You will then receive a recovery email.
- Get a follow up on your email to get an account recovery link and recover your account in no time.
About LSO- The Law Society of Ontario- LSUC
LSUC stands for the Law Society of Upper Canada and LSO is the same as the LSUC was changed to LSO in November 2017. This society exists in the state of Ontario in Canada and holds the rights of the people in the Ontario region of Canada. You can hire a lawyer, make a complaint, Get a license if you are a lawyer through LSO and much more. To get more knowledge about what society does, you can visit the official website.
How To Contact LSO?
Osgoode Hall, 130 Queen Street West
Toronto, ON M5H 2N6
Official Website: www.lso.ca
Telephone Number: 416(947)3300.
Toll-free: 1(800)668 7380
We hope that the article was helpful for you to access the lsuc portal. You can give us your feedback in the comment section below. 🙂