The easiest way to view your (RAS) Retiree Account Statement and manage your account is through MyPay Login. MyPay provides you the fastest service, accessibility, security, and reliability to all their customers. If you have an account and you don’t know the process of login. No worries!! Here is the complete step by step process. Follow the guidelines.
How to create your MyPay Account?
If you have never use MyPay account and want to create one then follow the instructions below
- First of all open the MyPay login official website.
- On the left side of the page, you will see Create account written in blue color. Click here.
- Now on the next page enter your SSN and password in the respected fields and click on accept.
- Your account will be created then.
How to log in MYpay Account?
MyPay Login is really easy and simple. Here is how you can log in to your MyPay account
- Open the MyPay official website or Click here https://mypay.dfas.mil.
- On the left side of your page, you will see the account access.
- Here enter your Login ID and Password and click on GO.
Forgot MyPay Login ID or Password?
If you have forgotten your login ID or password then no issue. You can easily recover your ID or password.
- For this first of all open the official website of MyPay.
- Now on the left side of the page, you will see the options Forgot your login Id? And Forgot your password? Written in blue color.
- Click on forgot user id if you have forgotten it or click on forgot the password if you have forgotten the password.
- Now follow the given instructions and your Logi Id or password will be mailed to your MyPay account.
Also Read: IMVU Login Guide- 3D Avatar Social App Login
MyPay Account Benefits
By using the MyPay login account you can avail many facilities like:
- View, print or save your Retiree Account Statement
- Print, View or save your Combat-Related Special Compensation Statement
- Start, stop or change electronic allotments to financial institutions
- Change your mailing or e-mail address
- Make changes to your direct deposit information
- View, print or save your IRS Form 1099R
- Turn on your Retiree Newsletter notification
- Subscribe to the Retiree Newsletter
How to Access MyPay
Active Duty and Guard & Reserve
Using your (CAC) Common Access Card and a Smart Card Reader, you can access MyPay anywhere, anytime after you get your first paycheck by selecting “SmartCard Login” on the MyPay home page. You will get an email or letter from your branch with a temporary password and login instructions shortly after your first paycheck If you don’t have access to a Smart Card Reader.
You do not need to change your information If you are going from active duty to retired status. Same username & password will be transferred to your retired MyPay account. It may take almost a month or two for myPay to show your retired status.
Gray Area Retirees
Gray Area retirees are those who have met the 20-year qualifying service requirement for retired pay pending minimum age. If you have reached minimum age and don’t have a MyPay password you should click on the “Forgot or Need a Password” link on the MyPay home page.
If you are not of minimum age, then you won’t get a MyPay account.
Passwords of your account and login instructions will be mailed to the home address.
You will get a letter or email with login instructions or you will use a CAC, depending on your agency’s rules.
DFAS also has an app DFASInfo2Go. They offer many of the MyPay functions as well as other functions that are not available on MyPay. You can also access the MyPay website on your mobile device.
Hope the guide helped you in your account login. Give us your feedback in the comment section.