Shopify is an e-commerce website that offers online stores and the point of sales. Also, the Shopify login offers a limited free trial. If you want to create an online store then you’ve come to the right place. If you want to create a shopify login account or you want to log in or recover your account and you want to get some guidance, you are at the right place. Here I will guide you on how to use and Login to Shopify.
Table Of Contents
How To Get Registered On Shopify Login Account?
Here are the easy steps to Shopify Signup. Follow them to create your account and get started.
- First of all, open the official website of Shopify or Click Here.
- Now click on Get Started.
- Now enter your email address, your password and the name of the store for free 14 days trial.
- Your store is now ready to go.
- Fill the required fields to complete the process.
To begin with, your store name must be unique or Shopify will ask you to choose another name. After this, you’ll be asked for a few more details, like your name, address, country, and contact number, etc. You will tell them if you have products? if so, then what you want to sell.
If you’re trying out Shopify to see if it works for you or not, you can select ‘I’m just playing around’ in the ‘Do you have products?’ dropdown, and click on ‘What will you sell?’ section and then click on ‘I’m not sure’. Once complete, click ‘I’m done’.
Shopify Customer Login Account
To log into your Shopify admin, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the Shopify login page @www.shopify.com/login.
- Enter your Email ID and password.
- Click on Log in and get into the shopify portal and do the stuff there.
SetUp A Single Login Account
- Log in to a Shopify store that shares the email address you use on another store.
- Above all after logging in, you will see a list of stores and services associated with that email address. To ensure that you want to set up a single login for all the stores you need to review the stores.
- You need to verify your email before setting up a single login if you have an unverified email address.
- Click Set up a single login.
- Enter your current password for that store.
- If you have a two-step authentication set up for some accounts associated with this email address, then you need to authorize these accounts before proceeding.
- Create a new password. This combination of email and password will be the one you use to log into all your single login stores
Recommended: For your single login account, set up two-step authentication This is the best method to ensure that your account remains secure.
Forgot Your Shopify Store Password?
If you forget your store or store details then no need to worry. What you need to do is follow the steps given below:
- Open the official website of Shopify.
- Click on login.
- Now click on Forgot store?
- Here enter your email address so you can receive the details of your store by email.
Shopify is a Canadian multinational e-commerce company. Shopify login is a commerce platform that lets you start, grow, and manage a business. Create and customize an online store. Shopify offers you to create a website and use their shopping cart to manage sell, and ship, your products. You can get access to easy to use admin panel where you can add products, process orders and enter store data by using their service, you can build a fully functional online store that you can use to sell digital or physical goods for a monthly subscription of $29/mo.
150 Elgin Street, 8th Floor
Ottawa, ON, Canada K2P 1L4
Phone: 1-888-488-3465 (Shopify POS)
Email: [email protected]
I hope the article helps you guys. If you still have any question regarding Shopify login guide or you want to suggest us any changes, feel free to write us in the comment box below.